Thursday, August 5, 2010

Christina & Terry : Engagement




I was so excited to hear that my best friend's brother, Terry is getting married. I knew Terry since I was about 7 or 8 years old. I had just met Christina and found her absolutely adorable and gorgeous. From spending the day with them I found that hey are actually such a perfect couple and I couldn't be more happier to take their engagement photos. They decided on taking pictures in Ventura, CA. I took photos of them at the beach and downtown Ventura. They were so much fun to photograph. Everything came natural to them. They are so very much in love. Congrats Christina and Terry! You both are such a beautiful couple!

















































1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Michelle for the amazing pictures. We've had nothing but positive feedback and everyone keeps asking who took our pictures! You are definitely talented and captured our love for each other in every pic!

    ReplyDelete